WHAT IS ZERO GUIDE FEES?
Zero Guide Fees is a simple enrollment fee of $350.00 per year until you draw your coveted Arizona tag. The Arizona Strip Guides Team will then guide you from 5 to 14 days on a fully outfitted 1×1 hunt with NO additional fees. When you enroll in the Zero Guide Fee option there are no guide fees to pay, ever! However, you will receive the full benefit and quality service that TEAM ASG has provided their clients over the past 25 years. Put your mind at ease by never having to pay expensive outfitter fees when you draw your coveted Arizona tag and unlike traditional guide fees your “enrollment fee” never goes up.
Currently a traditional 7 day fully guided 1×1 hunt with TEAM ASG starts at $6000.00. However when you enroll in our ZGF option you would be paying $350.00 per year. If the average wait was 6 years your total investment is only $2100.00 and your benefit after those 6 years would be a fully guided 7 day 1×1 hunt. So you can chose to do a fully guided 7 day 1×1 hunt the traditional way for $6000.00 or use the ZGF option for $2100.00. As you can see this is the best and least expensive way to hunt giant animals in the great state of Arizona. So don’t miss out join now!
WHY ZERO GUIDE FEES
- $350.00 per year & pay NO guide fees when you draw!
- $0.90 per day – That’s less than a cup of coffee
- Your TOTAL # of guided days will increase over time
- Your $350.00 per year will never go up until you draw
- Pay over time – Not all at once
- Receive the full benefit & quality services of TEAM ASG
Whats the first step?
What happens next?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What units do you specialize in?
What are the quialifications to recieve my benefits?
- Must be a Non – Resident
- To qualify for 2015 you must make your payment before the Az application deadline ends. For example: If you want to hunt mule deer then you will need to have made your payment before the States Deadline in June. If payment is made after the deadline then you will be covered for the following year.
- You must be current on your payments for ZGF to outfit your hunt
- Your unit choices need to match your AZ Game & Fish application.
How does the state application work in Arizona?
- You must buy 1 hunting license every year (Non-Resident 160.00). This hunting license covers any and all species for that year.
- Once you have acquired a hunting license then you be able to apply for any of the big game species when the online application period starts. Typically the deadline for elk & antelope is the first week in Feb. and for Deer & Sheep is first week in June.
- Its important that you apply for a species or at least accrue a bonus point. A bonus point (or in laymen’s terms is “putting in more raffle tickets to increase your odds of getting drawn) basically is given to you for the following year if you do not draw for the species you applied for. Every year you do not draw the state will give you another “Bonus Point” or another name in the hat. Eventually once you have enough points built up you will get drawn. You can find more about how it works at https://azgfdportal.az.gov/
- If this is confusing to you and want us to take care of the application/Bonus points for you we can. Just follow the step by step instructions. We will buy your hunting license and bonus points or you so there will be no worries about missing deadlines or were to apply.